Barrel Run Crossing, located in Notheast Ohio in the city of Rootstown. The winery is family owned and operated. This is a family friendly environment.
Here you will find both sweet and dry wines. All the wines produced at Barrel Run are produced from grapes grown in their own vineyards.
And if you know anything about Northeast Ohio grapes, then you know, not only have the grapes in this area been used to produce the best wines in the state and the United States but they have also been used to produce many world class wines.
Barrel Run Winery offers many different and exciting public events throughout the year, you and your family are sure to enjoy. To name a few:
- Fish Fries. Love Fish and wine together!!!
- St Patricks day celebration. Where’s my pot of gold?
- Spring fling. The smell of Spring is in the air.
This winery also provides a great venue to host your next private event. Your guests will love this place!!!
- Baby showers
- Birthday parties
- Business meeting
Driving Directions to this Winery
A winery map is below where you can receive driving directions.
3272 Industry Rd.
Rootstown, OH, 44272
Other contact information:
For driving directions to this winery. Simply click on the red marker you see on the map and enter the address of your starting location.
What else is good at this winery
- The food is excellent. Barrel Run Crossing is not a full fledged restaurant but they do offer some tasty snacks, dips, sandwiches and burgers. Or how about a taste of delicious goat feta served on bruschetta. The food they do offer is diverse.
- They not only have wine but they have an excellent hard apple cider.
Fine more great wineries on the Ohio wineries homepage.