Looking for good wine in Ohio? The owners of Bene Vino Urban Winery have been making wine since birth. Well, Practically. And the owners are also a certified enologists.
“Enology” – the study of wine and wine making.
Bene Vino Urban Winery is located in the small city of Perry, in Northeast Ohio, along the shores of Lake Erie.
If you are nearby and also looking for a good bottle of wine this winery might give you exactly what you need.
Bene Vino Urban Winery – driving directions
Below is a map with this wineries location marked on it, you can get driving directions from your location by using this map.
Bene Vino Urban Winery address:
4199 Main St.
Perry Village, OH, 44081
Other contact information of this winery:
Just click on the red marker and enter your starting location for driving directions.
More about this winery
- The winery has produced 25,000 gallons of wine in one year. That’s a lot of wine!!!
- The owners understand the chemistry and biology behind grapes and yeast. Always good to know if you plan on producing a great wine.
- In total they produce 9 different wines, both Reds and White. Remember, its quality not quantity that matters.
- Very awesome food menu, I had their “Grilled Salmon with taragon sauce” on my last visit.
- Great events are held through the year at this winery. Clam bakes, Steak bakes
- Great live music on the weekends.